Can only find solutions to disable pagebuddynotisvc for prior galaxy devices. The option to turn it off is greyed out. Is there any other way, without root, to disable it so I don't see the annoying recommened apps is the drop down menu when headphones are plugged in?
Last edited by rj160202; 05-09-2014 at 01:03 PM.
- By stevenf in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:21 PM
- By Lanny Lin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:05 PM
- By moctodca in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
- By F8ker8 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:26 PM
- By D-CELL in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:16 PM