music player popping using aux cord galaxy s5

Jimmy Lighton

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with my galaxy s5. When I have it plugged into my car stereo using an aux cord evertime I change songs it makes a "pop pop" sound like the speakers are cutting out. This only happens with my phone and no one elses. Anyone else had this probelm and know how to fix it?

Posted via Android Central App

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my galaxy s5. When I have it plugged into my car stereo using an aux cord evertime I change songs it makes a "pop pop" sound like the speakers are cutting out. This only happens with my phone and no one elses. Anyone else had this probelm and know how to fix it?

deleted

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Happened with another phone I had every now and then. Not sure if it's the same, I use my cassette player.

My volume was up on both, too loud. Mostly my car volume was up.
I just put the cord in my phone first now and then put the cassette player in. Not sure if that's an option for you.

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

This has happened to me a couple of times as well. I was at the grocery store and had my headphones on, and every 3-6 minutes I'd get some loud distortion, cracking, or popping noise. I was listening to google music at the time if that matters.

It doesn't always happen, but it sometimes does, and it is annoying. It is not the cable.

pamplemoose5

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I've solved the issue. The reason that it makes a pop sound in between songs, is because when power saving mode is on, it is turning off the speaker in between songs. Just turn off "power saving" mode in your settings pull down on your Samsung, and it won't make a pop sound anymore.

Tony Solare

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I've solved the issue. The reason that it makes a pop sound in between songs, is because when power saving mode is on, it is turning off the speaker in between songs. Just turn off "power saving" mode in your settings pull down on your Samsung, and it won't make a pop sound anymore.

I have the same issue. I have auxiliary plugs for 3 cars, and 4 home stereos. The popping happens with all of them. The power saving mode is always off on my S5 Fit and it still pops. This is my 4th Samsung phone and the only one to have this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss