- 8 Posts
Galaxy s5 Geo news alert native app Trouble
On my new galaxy S5 modelSM-G900F I have the native app geo news and alerts . Works well with my gear 2 . While I was in Thailand it alerted me of several large earthquakes nearby . Loved it . Also can send notices to contacts if you need help -- great . However , now that I am in USA , Oregon - it is stuck on my location in Thailand . Reboot , new sim and provider , dis-able and re-able , nothing seems to tell it I am now on the other side of the planet . Useless here . I am stumped . Any suggestions on this ??
- 11-16-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 71 Posts
Re: Galaxy s5 Geo news alert native app Trouble
You May like being alerted.
But for me. I do not want to receive any alerts for anything.
If I did I would of downloaded a app for it.
Don't want to know if a kid 100 miles from me and farther has been lost and it to wake me up at nite.
My phone is for my convince and not for people or companies to alert me.
I've been looking at how to Unstall the whole app.
- 11-17-2014, 10:01 PM #3
- 11-17-2014, 10:03 PM #4
- By Jimmy Lighton in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:49 PM
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:01 AM
- By jenpossy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:46 AM
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Cang Do in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:17 AM