- 181 Posts
Should it be significantly slower to transfer files to the SD than the phone?
I have been watching a lot of shows on my phone in mkv format, but have noticed that they dont play well if i put them on the card. For some reason files dont transfer to the card nearly as fast as they do to the internal memory. is this normal? Using a new PC with usb 3.0 ports and cable
- 05-09-2014, 03:59 PM #2
- 797 Posts
Re: Should it be significantly slower to transfer files to the SD than the phone?
I use MX Player for all my movies and videos. It supports a lot of formats including mkv.Never had a problem yet. I used it on my Droid 4 and now the S5 with no problems. Maybe look into that one. It's free.
Not sure about the transfer time. I transfered some mp4 on a usb 2.0 and it seemed quick to me. I didn't try it on internal to see if it was faster.
- By farvardinzad in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:22 PM
- By jody11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
- By TextMeMaybe in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:59 PM
- By ugreebo in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:37 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:34 PM