- 44 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Does Samsung repair water damaged phone?
Hello, many of you know me. I have a GS5, I dropped it in the water. Everything works just fine but the screen. The sticker located under the battery didn't turned red, but I think the sticker that inside the phone might turn red. I want to send my device to Samsung to repair, but I wonder if they repair water damaged phone or not? Thanks for you time.
- 05-09-2014, 06:45 PM #2
- 05-09-2014, 07:50 PM #3
Re: Does Samsung repair water damaged phone?
Nope, the water resistance claim is a selling point to let you know it's resistant. Doesn't mean its water proof and thus Samsung won't warranty it.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
- By noisemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2016, 09:20 PM
- By QuadForce in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:54 PM
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:39 PM
- By devoncatt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:14 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 02:09 PM