- 48 Posts
Jumped into the smartphone market today with a new S5 from Verizon. I need 2 things by the end of the month. I will be in Italy for 6 days. I believe to use this phone there all I have to do is put an Italian SIM card in the phone. And with the correct SIM card can I use the S5 as a wi-fi hot spot there?
Will I need the blessings of Verizon for any of this?
- 05-09-2014, 08:38 PM #2
You will need to unlock your phones sim. Some carriers will give you a code after a certain amont of time with them if you ask. With Verizon I think you need to contact their global service.
Enjoy your S5 it's a great phone, and safe travels.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Duncan1982 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 25Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:57 PM
- By Jaimy van der Horst in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-13-2014, 07:05 AM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Lucy999 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:00 AM
- By Lucy999 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:50 AM