C Locker Great alternative to the lack of Lockscreen Widgets and more

gadgetfreak2

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I will do that. On a separate topic: There are around 8 shortcuts that can be programmed, not to mention widgets and taps/swipes. Very highly customizable. I don't think I can even come up with that many "features" that I would want to make available without a password/fingerprint. I can do a camera, flashlight, music and maybe a few other things but I would be scared to allow anyone who found my phone have access to my mail, chats, etc. Even my Starbucks app could cost me money if it fell into the wrong hands :). What are some other good ideas people are doing for their shortcuts?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I will do that. On a separate topic: There are around 8 shortcuts that can be programmed, not to mention widgets and taps/swipes. Very highly customizable. I don't think I can even come up with that many "features" that I would want to make available without a password/fingerprint. I can do a camera, flashlight, music and maybe a few other things but I would be scared to allow anyone who found my phone have access to my mail, chats, etc. Even my Starbucks app could cost me money if it fell into the wrong hands :). What are some other good ideas people are doing for their shortcuts?

You can force all your shortcuts to ask for the fingerprint, you just check the Pin option it has beside the shortcuts.

I just have the Camera and Calculator with no pin/fingerprint. Just be sure to enable the Return to Lockscreen option that is on the Other Options menu, this will force to ask for the fingerprint after you use any of the shortcuts, more important the ones that you allow to go without security.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz