E mail Microsoft exchange

Kevgreen36

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Does anyone have problems getting exchange mail. All my settings are correct, just get a message can't connect to server. Or can not confirm e mail setting. I have used these settings on my windows phone and apple ipad with no problems.

Kev

icouldntpossiblycomment

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Does anyone have problems getting exchange mail. All my settings are correct, just get a message can't connect to server. Or can not confirm e mail setting. I have used these settings on my windows phone and apple ipad with no problems.

Kev

Did you enter a domain? I know on my iPhone/iPad domain was an optional field and I didn't need to enter it for it to work fine. On my Android that needs to be entered for it to be configured correctly though.

vollmey

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine quick working 2-3 days after I got the phone. Had to delete the email account and start over, it has worked fine since..... Same exact settings.

Dave

Posted via Android Central App

JJM1975

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you know the correct email server address. if you are using the auto discover method where you only enter the email address and password it may not work. Your email admins need to have the correct auto discover DNS records on the web. if they don't you have to know the correct front door address to enter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908