Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation E mail Microsoft exchange

Hi
    Does anyone have problems getting exchange mail. All my settings are correct, just get a message can't connect to server. Or can not confirm e mail setting. I have used these settings on my windows phone and apple ipad with no problems.

Kev

Default Re: E mail Microsoft exchange

Have you tried using another app, just to make sure that it's not a problem with the standard mail client?
    iMac 27" mid 2013, iPad Air 64GB Cellular White/Silver, HTC One M8 Gunmetal gray

Mine works fine. Too fine indeed I get tons of emails...

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgreen36 View Post
    Hi
    Does anyone have problems getting exchange mail. All my settings are correct, just get a message can't connect to server. Or can not confirm e mail setting. I have used these settings on my windows phone and apple ipad with no problems.

Kev
    Did you enter a domain? I know on my iPhone/iPad domain was an optional field and I didn't need to enter it for it to work fine. On my Android that needs to be entered for it to be configured correctly though.

Mine quick working 2-3 days after I got the phone. Had to delete the email account and start over, it has worked fine since..... Same exact settings.

Dave

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Make sure you know the correct email server address. if you are using the auto discover method where you only enter the email address and password it may not work. Your email admins need to have the correct auto discover DNS records on the web. if they don't you have to know the correct front door address to enter.