So I did a search on there and couldn't find a topic so ill start one.
I just got my s5 today and so far its nice. I had the Droid Razr Maxx HD. So as long as the battery on this s5 holds up i'll be golden. Anyways I noticed that in the stock messaging app I have a text that shows their call back number but its just 1 of the 3 people I have messaged today. That person does have Verizon but one of the other 2 does as well and their call back number doesn't show. Is there a way to get rid of this? I have disabled it on my end.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.Sweet Home Chicago
Sprint BB Curve (long time) ---> Vzw Eris (3 days) ---> Storm 2 (less than a year) ---> Droid X (less than a year) ---> Razr Maxx (one year) ---> Razr Maxx HD (little over a year) ---> White Galaxy s5
- By DrExK in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:08 PM
- By nokia4life in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:56 AM
- By Topgonzo in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:09 PM
- By srfoot in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:23 AM
- By jmjanzen in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:58 PM