Dear AT&T...I just want to say thanks for 2 more apps that I had to force stop and disable on top of all your's and Samsung's other preinstalled apps. I really appreciate you taking away more memory from a flagship phone that should have had more memory than what it has now. I'm sure Lookout Antivirus paid you to force their app on me. If you would be so kind as to pass some of that my way in the form of a credit on my next bill, that would be great.
GregIf my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- By huehuehuee in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:57 AM
- By Kamakzie in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:15 AM
- By madridmamacita in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:48 PM
- By srinathr in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:25 PM
- By joseph sathish in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:42 PM