Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 my files

just upgraded from as S2 to an S5 and i am really missing alot more about the S2 than i thought i would.
    when i tap my files and go to pictures, it shows all my pictures. i moved pictures over to my S5 organized in folders, people, items, screenshots, random pics, but when i go to my files and pictures i just see a long mess of every picture on my phone, no folders or anything. does anyone know how to view folders in the my files app/program? im trying to avoid downloading extra apps to better do what apps on my phone are already supposed to do.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Galaxy S5 my files

i guess i came to the wrong forum. no one knows much about the S5 apparently.

If you tap the Images tab in My Files, it shows them as a long list. To see them in the subfolders in My Files you have to scroll down to the Device Storage section and go to the folder containing the subfolders.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Whallon View Post
    i guess i came to the wrong forum. no one knows much about the S5 apparently.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

thank you very much. i know it was a very simple and novice question, but i guess not all of us are as quickly adapted and tech savy :/

No worries, it is a totally non-obvious implementation on Samsung's part, and I have only been able to figure these things out by fiddling with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Whallon View Post
    thank you very much. i know it was a very simple and novice question, but i guess not all of us are as quickly adapted and tech savy :/