Galaxy S5 my files
just upgraded from as S2 to an S5 and i am really missing alot more about the S2 than i thought i would.
when i tap my files and go to pictures, it shows all my pictures. i moved pictures over to my S5 organized in folders, people, items, screenshots, random pics, but when i go to my files and pictures i just see a long mess of every picture on my phone, no folders or anything. does anyone know how to view folders in the my files app/program? im trying to avoid downloading extra apps to better do what apps on my phone are already supposed to do.
- 05-14-2014, 08:33 AM #3
- 199 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 05-14-2014, 12:04 PM #5
- By woahohkelsey in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2014, 03:28 AM
- By Lefty Drummer in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:52 PM
- By NotSoBrown in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Da_Persian in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:12 PM
- By caterpuff in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:55 PM