Really weird S Health issue

bigmouthmedia

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I just went to sync my S5 with the Gear 2 with S Health and it says several weird things:

* My names is James Lee (it's not)
* My date of birth is 1/1/70 (it's not)
* I walked 6568 steps (I was in the car most of the day)

What is going on ? Is James Lee one of the people who worked on the S5 and it's an 'easter egg' ? I seem to have lost my April measurements too.

JadBrad

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad it's not just me! Last Sunday my S Health crashed and wouldn't re-open so I restarted my S5 and now I'm James Lee :( all my data is gone and apparently I'm 8 inches tall and weigh 0 lbs. Don't know how to fix this??

ShaolinRaiden

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I know it isn't much of a contribution but I experienced this exact issue as well, right after the app force closed on me it lost all the synced information and came back with James Lee as the user.

Also,
Can anyone make heads or tales of the calories burned (Calories+pedometer) results? I use the "exercise>walking" part to track speed, gps distance, and elevation changes through my walking. But it seems to me like the pedometer and the exercise double dip into the calories burned section. I'm pretty sure I didn't walk 2.4 miles and burn 463 calories at 3.4 Mph. The total is the calories of the pedometer and exercise tracking combined
If I remember didn't the S4's version of S-health pop up with a "Pausing pedometer" alert when you went into the exercise mode?

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Another James Lee here. Seems to always happen after a crash, and i'll lose the previous days data. I've gotten into the habit of manually backing up the data, and restore when I see James Lee. The auto back up ever X hours does not seem to work.

D_Reyes

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issues with James Lee. I lost all of my historical information. Does anyone know how to fix this??

Posted via Android Central App

Shantelle Fisher

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
This has happened to me twice now since I got my Gear Fit watch in October. I restored my data, but when it syncs with the Fit, it still says 172 steps even though the Fit says 3770. Has anyone figured out why it does this, or how to make it stop?

squisheye

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I too have been having this issue. App is all updated. I've been using this app with my Galaxy s4 for over a year and no issue until the past month or so. I back it up and it has all the data from the last backup, but then the next day I am James Lee all over again and all the data is gone. It also doesn't seem to be keeping that data under James Lee for more than a couple of days.

Anyone else have any good ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084