- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Comfort Level missing from S Health on the S5
Where is the "Comfort Level" display for S Health on the S5? It's supposed to show temperature and humidity from the device's internal sensors.
I see a lot of references to it on the S4, but I see nothing in regards to the S5. Has it been dropped from the app altogether?
- 05-11-2014, 04:02 PM #2
- By joe.kent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2014, 06:20 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 10:27 PM
- By darryjr in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2014, 04:47 PM
- By bobg237 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:33 PM
- By jcb777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:09 PM