Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Phone goes green screen and won't go to home menu.

So I was just on my phone when it froze. After it froze it blacked out. It turns out I was able to turn it on but everytime I do this it shows me a green screen with no way of turning it off and on. Help?

Default Re: Phone goes green screen and won't go to home menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimeng View Post
    So I was just on my phone when it froze. After it froze it blacked out. It turns out I was able to turn it on but everytime I do this it shows me a green screen with no way of turning it off and on. Help?
    can you post a screenshot of the proble
    can you enter download mode ?
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

I just purchased a samsung, galaxy S5 yesterday (12MAY14) and the same thing happened to me today. Green screen with lines across it. I thought the battery was dead so I plugged it in to charge. I removed the battery and let it sit. The green screen of death remained. And now my phone continually turns on and off by itself. I guess we are headed back to t-mobile today.

Samething. After 1 day the home screen alwyas turns green with some lines of the background, atfer pressing on/off 2 times the home screen works fine. Please help!