- 2 Posts
Can I remove the size limit on the 'notes' field in Contacts?
My Galaxy S5 synchronises with my Outlook contacts (via Microsoft Exchange). On the Galaxy, the notes field in Contacts seems to have a size limitation, and will only show ~1,000 characters, truncating any information beyond that and preventing me from editing or adding information via the handset. This is annoying as many of my contact records contain far more than 1,000 characters of information in the notes field. Does anyone know if there is a way of removing the size limitation? Alternatively is there some 3rd party application that synchronises seamlessly with Outlook contacts via Microsoft Exchange?
- 12-04-2014, 03:52 PM #2
- 12-28-2014, 06:57 PM #3
- 08-30-2015, 02:26 AM #4
- 09-24-2015, 07:42 PM #5
- 07-12-2016, 04:01 PM #6
- 8 Posts
Re: Can I remove the size limit on the 'notes' field in Contacts?
I have same issue on Samsung S7.
Contact notes > 1000 are being truncated on edit.
This is really painful with permanent loss of data that is extremely frustrating.
I am trying now an option I found on another BB.
Contact Editor Free
This weird app loads itself and jumps in when the edit contact is clicked.
I am very nervous from security point of view to use such an app but so far it is working well and has solved my problem.
Would appreciate any other users feedback on this issue and what work arounds have been found.
- By tannerrblake in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:42 AM
- By Diksha Peswani in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 38Last Post: 05-26-2014, 06:12 AM
- By ChristopherH1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:31 PM
- By darkman265 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 32Last Post: 05-14-2014, 02:14 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:48 PM