Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Question Static/Muffled sound from back Speaker on Voice Calls - Is It Just ME???

Picked up the S5 (T-Mobile) a few days ago and I'm absolutely loving this phone (previous iPhone owner). My ONLY complaint thus far is the quality of the speaker. On voice calls, the sound quality is static-like and muffled.

Is this an issue on ALL Galaxy S5 phones or could mine be defective?

Default Re: Static/Muffled sound from back Speaker on Voice Calls - Is It Just ME???

Oh yea.. I have that problem too alright. Making me think about the m8 speakers lol. drools
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Re: Static/Muffled sound from back Speaker on Voice Calls - Is It Just ME???

So is this a "first batch" problem with the S5 speaker or do all of the S5 phones suffer from it?

Quote Originally Posted by left4dead View Post
    So is this a "first batch" problem with the S5 speaker or do all of the S5 phones suffer from it?
    Mine seems fine.....wish it was a bit louder but I don't use the phone much, more into texting.

Quote Originally Posted by left4dead View Post
    not sure what is consider as "first batch", but my phone has a stamped on the box made from apirl 2014.