Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S5 App Drawer

Is there a way to sort the view the app drawer in Alphabetical List view?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 App Drawer

Should be that way by default but if it's not, go to the app drawer, click the menu button in the top right, click view as and set it to alphabetical.

Posted via Android Central App

Alphabetical order is different from alphabetical list, the list is literally a list of apps as opposed to the grid based pages, I used it on my s2 and have been trying to figure out if it's possible to get it on my s5 (that i actually just got today so I'm no expert) and it seems a lot of people asking the same question aren't getting answered so I'm assuming it's not possible.

The list is there in easy mode. I wish they would also bring it back in the normal launcher. It's in the rom already anyway so it's not bloating to add it.

I have the S5 sport so I'm not sure if it is exactly the same, however, I was able to sort the grid alphabetically by pressing and holding the recent apps key from the apps grid, then View as and choosing Alphabetical order.

The Galaxy S4 has View Types: Customizable grid, Alphabetical grid, & Alphabetical list
    The Galaxy S5 only has View Types: Custom, & Alphabetical order, and neither provide a list view like the Galaxy S4 does. Are there any workarounds to get the list view?