Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5 with dre beats studio wireless

So I have tried bluetooth connecting my s5 with my wireless studio dre beats with no luck. Through a wired connection audio comes through headphones. When I look in blue tooth area of phone it sees and says connected to wireless dre beats but no sound from headphones. Anyone know why this is. Please help!

Default Re: S5 with dre beats studio wireless

I have the same problem. The wireless studio headphones do not seem to be compatible with the galaxy s5 or note 3. The headphones worked with the s4 tho. I know after troubleshooting, the problem is on the phones end....not the headphones

Sounds not working on HTC one so I'm guessing it's an android thing. OP...q ny chance you updated the headphones through the beats updater

I have the wireless studios and works with my s5 active! But the pause control doesn't work. Sucks!!

I have tried the Beats with my HTC One (M7), got no problems. But I have no idea why it function with only some devices....