S Health

max93

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a Samsgun Gear Fit so I want to use the S Health application but everytime I try to link it to my samsun account it keep crashing... Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? I made a ticket on samsung support site and they replied me to empty S Health cache which it was not enough so I sent another ticket and they have not replied me since may 4th :(

So I open the app and the welcome screen appear then I accept the term... on the next screen I click link account and it always crash and say S Heath has stopped

I tried to click ignore to jump in the app directly (which it work) but then I try to go in settings and link my account and the same error occur...
I also tried via Accounts settings in phone's settings and to add a S Health account manually which it work but when I open the app, the Welcome screen appear and it ask me to link an account and if I click the same problem occur... does anyone have a clue how to fix that?

max93

May 13, 2014
Visit site
If anyone is interested to know what th? problem, well it was the language of my device that it was not in english and there is a bug in the app for french Canada which they said it will soon be fixed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37