- 2 Posts
I have a Samsgun Gear Fit so I want to use the S Health application but everytime I try to link it to my samsun account it keep crashing... Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? I made a ticket on samsung support site and they replied me to empty S Health cache which it was not enough so I sent another ticket and they have not replied me since may 4th
So I open the app and the welcome screen appear then I accept the term... on the next screen I click link account and it always crash and say S Heath has stopped
I tried to click ignore to jump in the app directly (which it work) but then I try to go in settings and link my account and the same error occur...
I also tried via Accounts settings in phone's settings and to add a S Health account manually which it work but when I open the app, the Welcome screen appear and it ask me to link an account and if I click the same problem occur... does anyone have a clue how to fix that?
- By bigmouthmedia in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2015, 04:51 PM
- By Demian Seidel in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:04 AM
- By asions in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:06 AM
- By johnlinkonkhoksa in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 08:58 PM
- By bigdud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 04:02 PM