Galaxy S5 text picture icon notification

larry_ocean

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what i did, but whenever i get texts now on my locked screen. the picture icon next to the text from the sender no longer appear there. what can i do to bring that back? now all it shows is the name of the sender and a preview of the text. i would like the picture icon to appear there still. Help please!!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what i did, but whenever i get texts now on my locked screen. the picture icon next to the text from the sender no longer appear there. what can i do to bring that back? now all it shows is the name of the sender and a preview of the text. i would like the picture icon to appear there still. Help please!!

Well, I think the picture might not be available for the contact that is why its not fetching the pictures. Looks the problem can also because of the data connectivity if the contact picture is fetching from the Google+ or somewhere else and your data connection isn't working then the ..... If still you think everything is at the okay then try restarting your device and verify that the data services is working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie