- 2 Posts
Anyone Having Trouble With The Speech to Text Button?
I have a Samsung S5 and a BlueAnt Q3 bluetooth earpiece. I am having two issues. One, when I go into messages and click on the microphone to do speech to text, I hear my bluetooth say, "Call Terminated" when the microphone is blinking red and again when I am finished talking into the phone. It doesnt' stop me from speaking into the phone or anything but it's annoying to hear this everytime I want to verbally send a txt.
The second problem is that the bluetooth doesn't always tell me who is calling. Sometimes it says "incoming call" and other times it tells me the person's name that's calling me the way it's supposed to.
Can anybody help me with either one of these issues?
- 06-25-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Anyone Having Trouble With The Speech to Text Button?
After speaking with Blueant customer service and getting a "we are aware of the issue and working on it" type response, I decided to get a Plantronics Voyager Legend and it works PERFECTLY! You can buy them online for about $40-60 brand new. Look on Amazon or Ebay. Once you have it download "Vocalyst" and "PLT Hub" Vocalyst will make the bluetooth read your text msgs and PLT Hub will help you see how much battery life you have (7 hours talk time!) amongst many other cool features. I am very happy I switched because the Q3 was driving me nuts! Good luck!!
- By AShum88 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 26Last Post: 07-22-2016, 06:24 AM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 40Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:39 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:38 PM
- By larry_ocean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:59 AM
- By CptCobrafist in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:34 PM