Weird notification issue
I have restarted the phone, factory wiped it and checked all settings but I can't for the life of me figure out why I don't get push notifications all the time.
Sync is on and I get them sporadically but unless I open the email client or instagram or any other app it won't just have the notification waiting for me every time.
Please let me know guys and thanks for the help
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-13-2014, 05:54 AM #2
Re: Weird notification issue
Well, that seems weird to me if you have factory reset your device and have again installed the instagram then the notification should be popping out . Anyway I would say have you checked the application settings ??? One more thing are you experiencing this problem only with the instagram application or this problem is with the other applications like facebook, twitter and all application.... I would say try checking it if this is the problem with the specific application i.e the instagram then I think you should report it to the instagram developers I don't think that there is any problem with your device.
- 05-13-2014, 10:33 PM #3
- By Nebs84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:09 PM
- By jazzi8 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Deltatheros in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 08:30 AM
- By TW2020 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:08 AM
- By larry_ocean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:59 AM