- 05-13-2014, 02:00 PM #2
- 05-13-2014, 05:01 PM #3
- 844 Posts
Re: sound when turning phone on
You can't turn off just that sound without being rooted afaik. You can however lower the volume slider for System Sounds down to zero, that does it but then you won't get system sounds. Never needed them myself on my S3 since notification are a separate slider and I have all the touch sounds turned off anyway.
*EDIT - just tested on my S5. I have the System Sounds setting down to zero too and when I reboot I get a fraction of the AT&T sound before the volume slider loads and kills it it seems. So not a 100% fix on the S5 but it was on my S3. Just seems to be the order in which the OS components load or something.
- 05-13-2014, 05:56 PM #4
- 05-16-2014, 06:25 AM #7
- By jwalker007 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:57 AM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 03:45 PM
- By owenrg in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:21 PM
- By Clive Running in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:15 PM
- By Dhaval Thakur in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:09 PM