When receiving emails I do not receive notifications. The email arrives but I do not receive the notification that one has arrived. I have to open the envelope to see if new emails have arrived. I have done all the basic stuff like making sure notifications are checked, etc. Please help.
- 05-13-2014, 07:00 PM #3
Re: Gmail Notifications
Do you let Google categorize your messages? If so, the only messages that will display a notification are those in the personal bucket. The others will not.
The answer is to either ungroup them from the Web app(I think) , or perhaps use something like mailbox.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-13-2014, 09:09 PM #4
- By karsdroid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 50Last Post: 02-16-2015, 06:36 AM
- By badadjective in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2014, 08:55 PM
- By Nicky_Rizzles in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:33 PM
- By 4m0wagen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 06:41 PM
- By williams448 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:04 PM