Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default text message vibration

I'm using the stock messenger. I get text messages from news stations and I don't want a big notice, so I give them a small beep sound (works perfectly) and tried to assign them no vibration. can't. no option for none. then I made a custom vibration... very short... and assigned that. unfortunately it doesn't work. I get a longer two pulse vibration no matter what I do.
    suggestions? (besides using a 3rd party) thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    385 Global Posts

Default Re: text message vibration

If you go into Sound settings where you set the ringtones , if you uncheck vibrate when ringing doesn't that turn it off ? Thought that was what that was for .

just go to sound settings change the vibration mode and set a good message rigtone with vibration mode then the problem will be solved i think.

In Smart Notify you can select vibration only (without sound) or notification without vibration for any number in Number options.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ma.smartnotify

Thanks, I have the same problem that 's the reason i am searching for an perfect answer in this thread but its not working at all.