Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Playing Music under UPSM?

Has anyone found a way to play music when using UPSM? This is the one feature that I would love to leave the phone in UPSM almost all of the time.

Default Re: Playing Music under UPSM?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSyfte View Post
    Has anyone found a way to play music when using UPSM? This is the one feature that I would love to leave the phone in UPSM almost all of the time.
    * Tilts head* Are you for real?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Of course. I wouldn't waste someone's time with it if I wasn't. Basically I have a work phone and a personal. When I am at work, I use UPSM since it remains unused unless someone calls me. But I have bluetooth headphones and could listen to music on it. This way I wouldn't have to copy music and sync the bluetooth to both phones. Also when driving is would work well since Im not using any advanced features at that time.

This is an easy one...

Go do a quick root with TowelRoot, just Google the website and download the APK

https://towelroot.com/

Then install UPSM Manager (Best to find third party APK download site) as Google Play charges 1.99 or something for it.

With a Root and UPSM Manager, you can add whatever music player want (you may have to test a few to find out which one works best for you).

Don