Need help on different things....

GGearX

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
weeks of owning the s5 and I am happy with it, though I still havent figured out many things

1. how do you zoom in with the camera?
2. why are the photos coming out static like is there something i did to the camera?
here is a test picture
20140514_161927.jpg

3. HOW do you remove the notification bar from the lockscreen, it's making me crazy knowing that there are 2 clocks on the lock screen when I only need one... that notification bar has to go
Screenshot_2014-05-14-16-45-38.jpg

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
LOL. I was going insane trying to figure out how to zoom. You pinch in and out on the screen, very cool.

Pic looks fine, what do you mean by static?

I don't think you will get rid of the notification bar.

GGearX

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
wow I never wouldve guessed that zooming was done by pinch thanks!

I dont know but on my htc one it didn't feel this "grainy" or weird , maybe it's just me thanks for the help;

sigh I wish I could get rid of it I love the lock screen.

GGearX

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
really? I have the notification bar turned off on my homescreen, but it still stays on the lockscreen, thanks I'm not an expert with cameras didn't know it causes grain.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
really? I have the notification bar turned off on my homescreen, but it still stays on the lockscreen, thanks I'm not an expert with cameras didn't know it causes grain.

The proper term for it is Noise in case you want to research it some more. It happens on pretty much all cameras when there is a lack of light.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk