- 184 Posts
I gave TouchWiz a good try
I upgraded to my s5 from my HTC DROID DNA on cyanogenMod a couple of weeks ago.
I wanted to give t/W a try(not a lot of good reviews), my phone felt like it was being choked with it's slow transition from screen to screen and beautiful widgets refused to work.
So back to Nova pro :-)
I can say 100% that the phone feels way smoother and just overall quick!
The only thing that I lost was the "ok google" from the home screen.. Everything else seems to work... A custom launcher changes this phone :-)
Sent from Portland Oregon using my Samsung galaxy s5 on Verizon
- 05-15-2014, 09:27 AM #2
Re: I gave TouchWiz a good try
Yeah, I root and ROM my phones as soon as I get them....lol
I can never navigate a TW phone even though I have a Samsung because I use Apex mixed with an AOSP/IOKP ROM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 52Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:40 PM
- By michael632 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:31 PM
- By lesrourou in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 10:18 AM
- By doubledeckersoulwrecker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:32 AM
- By jnichols16 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:35 AM