- 05-15-2014, 10:31 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 11:01 AM #4
- 05-15-2014, 01:15 PM #5
- 05-15-2014, 01:48 PM #6
Re: failure to login to comcast email
I had this issue on my iPhone 4S too.
It's Comcast's log-in server that's the problem. It takes longer to log-in for some reason and everyone's phone apps are timing out after 5 seconds without a response.
Even trying to log-in on a high-end PC takes longer for Comcast than any other Email site. Comcast needs to spend some money on their webmail servers. I mean, they raise our rates every 6 months for no reason other than greed - now might be a good time to upgrade the system for your customers, hmmmm Comcast?
- 05-16-2014, 07:55 AM #7
- By Ruffnrider77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:57 PM
- By lkovach in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 01:10 PM
- By novasquid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:01 PM
- By mlk43611 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:39 PM
- By Unknova-BT in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:31 AM