SD card won't mount, works fine in S4 and on computer

Acknown3

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Title for reference. I've already tried reformatting the card, but it continues to not work with my S5. Likewise, none of my spare sd cards work with my S5. Does this mean that my sd slot on the phone is broken?

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Title for reference. I've already tried reformatting the card, but it continues to not work with my S5. Likewise, none of my spare sd cards work with my S5. Does this mean that my sd slot on the phone is broken?

Update your phone with kies.if it's a firmware bug it will solve it.

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Open the back cover and apply extra pressure to the SD card to make a proper connection. I had to do that the first day I had my s5.

Acknown3

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Open the back cover and apply extra pressure to the SD card to make a proper connection. I had to do that the first day I had my s5.
Apply pressure in which direction? I already pushed the SD card towards the top of the phone (upward) until I felt like it would break, and it would still read the card. Do you mean inwards toward the phone itself?

And I shall try updating Kies.

3lyboi

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Pls help me. Im using my gs4 for 1year with 32gb imation sd. Now my gs4 could not read any sd card. It only shows "mount sd card" but when i mount any sd card even after restart nothing is happening.I have tried everything like formatting sd; chkdsk ; hard resetting my s4 but still no luck. Hope you could help me on this. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc