Setting internet home page trouble

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Howdy!
Yesterday I checked some sport results on my samsung S5-phone, and now the internet stats on this page every time.
I tried to empty personal data (web history, cache, cookies) and setting another page as homepage, but nothing happens. It still starts on the sport page. Please help

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Howdy!
Yesterday I checked some sport results on my samsung S5-phone, and now the internet stats on this page every time.
I tried to empty personal data (web history, cache, cookies) and setting another page as homepage, but nothing happens. It still starts on the sport page. Please help

Well, on which browser you are trying to set a different homepage? We do one thing try going to the Application manager click on the browser you are trying to remove the homepage and from their clear the data and the cache stored by the application and then again try changing the homepage by going to the application settings.

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't know... it's the deafult globe named 'internet' found on the home screen. I tried to change page and empty cache and such through the browswers menu, and trough the internet opions in the phone settings, but nothing changes: the unwanted page is still startup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv