- 05-16-2014, 01:27 PM #2
- 05-16-2014, 02:54 PM #4
- 05-16-2014, 05:46 PM #5
Re: Hotmail can you get push on Galaxy S5
I had my hotmail work great on my evo but for some reason ill click refresh an it still dont always show the newest emails. I have to use the web browser to see them.
Sent from my Galaxy 3 Tab with Tapatalk.get in da mix
- 05-17-2014, 07:59 AM #7
- 05-17-2014, 08:35 AM #8
Re: Hotmail can you get push
If you want to add the Exchange server account just go to the email app and the 3 dots at the top right, then settings, Manage Accounts, Plus Sign, Enter your information and hit the Manual Setup, Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and be sure to include your whole email address as your username in the Domain\username field, like this \firstname.lastname@example.org, then in your Exchange Server enter; bay404-m.hotmail.com . Then complete the following steps ad be sure to select Push as your options pulling emails.
- 05-17-2014, 11:49 AM #9
Hotmail can you get push on Galaxy S5
Open mail app
Go to settings
Now Account settings
Press on your mail ID
Set sync schedule
Make sure peak schedule is turned ON for all days.
Best thing is turn off peak schedule.
Now try sending mail once and see if your phone responds
P.S while setting up stock mail app , just type password and mail ID (don't go manual setup)
Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
- By Yousef Amarneh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:07 PM
- By romjae in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:10 AM
- By neo905 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:04 PM
- By TimmyTwo2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:34 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:34 PM