- 103 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Not a true S5 tale but one is involved.
A week ago I moved from a Verizon pre-pay plan using a clamshell phone to a post-pay account with the S5. Asked sales agent if I could keep the pre-pay balance. She disappeared for a few minutes then came back saying no. Oh well, $288 down the drain.
Went online today to look at account and lo and behold I have a $288 credit on my now post-pay bill. The transaction log shows an entry expaining the transfer. I get 4 months of 'free' S5 uasge!
- 05-16-2014, 07:30 PM #2
- By torifile in forum HTC One M8Replies: 95Last Post: 02-01-2015, 07:21 AM
- By ragdoll08 in forum LG G3Replies: 25Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:29 PM
- By jneusch in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:15 AM
- By Cercha Chat in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 11:34 AM
- By AlphaVictor87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:43 AM