Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP! Chipped bezel or just the phone design?

I realize that it's a design for the note 3, which has this small "crack" on each corner of the phone. However, my galaxy s5 only has this "crack" on the top right corner. I've never dropped the phone, so I have no idea why it's like that. Could it be just a scratch?
    HELP! Chipped bezel or just the phone design?-nn.jpg

on the left is the S5 and right is note 3. The upper layer of the bezel doesn't have the indentation for either of the device, so could it be just the design? I'm just worried since this phone is water-resistant and this might affect that function. Thanks in advance!!

*I think it's just a scratch cuz this phone can survive side-drop pretty darn well and if it's cracked it has to be all the way.

Default Re: HELP! Chipped bezel or just the phone design?

yeah,it's scratch because every corner double the thickness than the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by MSP2 View Post
    I realize that it's a design for the note 3, which has this small "crack" on each corner of the phone. However, my galaxy s5 only has this "crack" on the top right corner. I've never dropped the phone, so I have no idea why it's like that. Could it be just a scratch?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nn.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	349.7 KB 
ID:	118648

on the left is the S5 and right is note 3. The upper layer of the bezel doesn't have the indentation for either of the device, so could it be just the design? I'm just worried since this phone is water-resistant and this might affect that function. Thanks in advance!!

*I think it's just a scratch cuz this phone can survive side-drop pretty darn well and if it's cracked it has to be all the way.
    My S5 doesn't have this. If I were you I would get a case to put it in. Spigen makes really awesome cases for the S5.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

I noticed the other day that my s5 has a tiny chip out of the top left hand corner on the silver bezel. I baby this thing too.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by MSP2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nn.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	349.7 KB 
ID:	118648