- 1 Posts
2014 Harley Davidson Infotainment center
OK..This is a long shot, but here goes...I just bought a Harley with the new infotainment center. Setup bluetooth went ok...When I update the contacts on the infotainment center from the phone not all contacts are copied. I have tried to change a contact to look like one that does sync, but no go. Also... How do I know where the contact is actually stored on my phone?
- 05-17-2014, 08:27 AM #2
- 05-20-2014, 08:15 AM #3
Re: 2014 Harley Davidson Infotainment center
How many contacts do you have? The H-D infotainment system may be limited on how many contacts they can import. I will look into it for you. I do have some tutorial videos on YouTube for that system already this may be the next video.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-02-2014, 01:10 PM #4
- By trantran52014 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:01 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:49 PM
- By markjoin68 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:49 AM
- By kkhayashi in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:47 AM
- By Mr Matei in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:07 AM