- 44 Posts
Putting videos to watch on the S5, no audio?
I've put some video files on my S5 to watch, tried both avi and mkv files. Video works fine, but it says the audio is not supported. Threw the same files on my S3 and they worked fine. What's the deal with this? Do I need to convert them to a different format?
Anyone else have this problem?
- 05-17-2014, 09:44 AM #2
- 05-17-2014, 09:45 AM #3
- 05-17-2014, 09:50 AM #4
- 199 Posts
Re: Putting videos to watch on the S5, no audio?
Did you copy them from your PC to the S5 when it was plugged in as a media device? If so, it should give you an option to "convert and copy", which should fix whatever incompatibilities there are in the original file since the S5 does not natively support that many video formats. (MXPlayer has also been stated previously as an option to play unsupported file formats, but I have never used it.)
- 05-17-2014, 10:03 AM #6
- By Chann Lion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:33 AM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:44 PM
- By akim111 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:30 PM
- By pindorica in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 06:40 AM