- 05-17-2014, 09:46 AM #2
- 05-18-2014, 02:25 AM #3
- 05-18-2014, 07:22 AM #4
Re: So here is the question
I am using the Speck CandyShell Grip case and this Wireless Charger which fits inside the OEM phone back. No extra thick stuff to buy.
Black Qi Standard Wireless Charger Charging Pad Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 | eBay
$18.99 and it is working just fine.
There have been comments that the Wireless receiver that goes inside the phone is a trifle too thin, but that is easily handled by just laying a small piece of a business card over the contact area. I used a piece about 1/2" x 3/4".
No issues at all, does not bulge out the battery back.
The charging pad has an LED light that shows RED when powered up.
Lay the phone over the pad and 2 seconds later the light turns BLUE and the phone pops up a window says "Wireless Charging"
- By Chann Lion in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2014, 03:44 PM
- By bhameyedoc in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:42 PM
- By won_don in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 05:47 PM
- By starsofthelid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:03 AM