- 54 Posts
Opening camera from lock scree seems to take too long.
Just returned to android again and got an s5, so far everything seems to be decent, performance wise, I have noticed some lag here and there in apps like messaging etc, but today I was trying to capture a few pics of my kids while they were playing and I hit the power key, then swiped on the camera from the lock screen and it seems like it takes on average 3-5 seconds.
It seems as though I swipe, then 2 seconds later the screen goes black, I seethe camera controls show then shortly after the view is available from the camera lens.
Is this normal for android or is this just a galaxy thing?
Just seems to feel like it takes too long and would definitely not work out well for those spur of the moment quick shots where time is imperative .
Thank you in advance.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 05-17-2014, 03:00 PM #2
- 05-17-2014, 03:06 PM #3
- 506 Posts
Re: Opening camera from lock scree seems to take too long.
This is a well known issue. A software patch is coming very soon that will address this and some power management issues as well.
Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile appSent from Verizon Galaxy S5 (usually) in NYC
- 05-17-2014, 07:35 PM #4
- By Konstantinos_ in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Alan Weaver in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:41 PM
- By lshortess in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:08 PM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:57 PM
- By Tumuz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:59 AM