Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How the heck did my phone almost fully charge without charging it almost all the way?

I don't even have any type of wireless battery charger. I had 2% battery left and I charged my phone with the ac outlet thingy for about 10% before unplugging it and going out of my house then I noticed it's at 97% now after leaving my phone alone for about 5 hours uncharged/unplugged to the charger
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

Default Re: How the heck did my phone almost fully charge without charging it almost all the way?

Take the battery out and inspect it for anything that seems abnormal. What does the battery usage graph look like? Strange power reporting like this can happen in situations of unusual or extreme power draw, environmental factors (temperature, water...), or simply physical problems with the battery itself. I ran into it on my Galaxy Nexus and while a replacement battery helped in the short term, I ended up needing a new device.

Strange Battery Problem - Need Help