- 68 Posts
Text messenger notification keeps turning on my display.
Right now I'm using the stock messenger app instead of Hangout because it gives missed message count with TouchWiz. But I noticed that whenever my phone is unlocked and a message comes in, it turns the display back on. Is there a way to turn this feature off without having to turn off text message notification or switching to another messaging app?
Sent from my Galaxy S5
- 05-17-2014, 11:06 PM #2
- 05-18-2014, 02:06 AM #3
- 05-18-2014, 08:29 AM #4
Re: Text messenger notification keeps turning on my display.
I don't remember any of my msg apps turning on the screen. I only saw the Notification Bar at the top for a few seconds, I programmed it for a Single Beep and then it would go away and turn ON the green LED which stays on until I unlock the phone and read the message.
But, I have Notifications turned off anyway.
- 05-18-2014, 01:49 PM #5
- 05-18-2014, 03:21 PM #7
- By chimericalone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 11:29 PM
- By LdyBg08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:10 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2014, 08:21 PM
- By j.glik14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 07:30 PM