Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to view and clear learned words in the stock samsung keyboard

My keyboard seems to have "learned" some incorrect words. Is there a way to view and clear learned words?

Default Re: How to view and clear learned words in the stock samsung keyboard

Only way I know to clear them is type in the word and when it pops up in the suggestions, hold it then it will ask you if you want the keyboard to forget, and press yes.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit3 View Post
    Only way I know to clear them is type in the word and when it pops up in the suggestions, hold it then it will ask you if you want the keyboard to forget, and press yes.
    I noticed that, but unless you happen to type in the first few letters of an incorrect word, you won't see it. It would be nice to periodically scan through the learned words so remove the incorrect ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerdriver View Post
    I noticed that, but unless you happen to type in the first few letters of an incorrect word, you won't see it. It would be nice to periodically scan through the learned words so remove the incorrect ones.