Sprint Galaxy S5 Incoming Calls Wouldn't Work On LTE

GoreJak

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
My phone is not rooted with Android 4.4.2 and Baseband AND2. Yesterday afternoon all of the sudden I couldn't hear after I answered the call, also the other end could not hear me. Neither worked, using the speaker or not. So far I have tried everything that I know except performing the factory reset. From pulling the battery, update PRL, with Wi-Fi on or off, different locations; However, it would work normal on CDMA mode or third party app like Viber, even video chat on Hangout. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. Do you have it in lte only mode. If so change it to cdma/lte. And see if it works.

Calls dont use LTE. When you make a call or receive a call, you lose LTE and go to cdma while on the call. When you hang up it goes back to lte right away.

Posted via Android Central App

GoreJak

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Latest Update: After system updating the phone with Sprint rep. and technical support personnel. Still no luck, they were advising me to take the phone to the store for a repair which I agreed and signed up for the insurance as well. After I hung up with them and tested my phone again and it worked since. My phone is back to normal for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress