- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
GPS isn't working. Help.
So I got my S5 about 4 days ago and I needed to use my Google Maps for directions. I turned on my GPS but it couldn't aquire any signal at all. Which in the long run means Google Maps didn't work for me. I've tried it on Facebook and Instagram to spot my location and that doesn't work either. Any way to fix this or should I get my phone exchanged?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-20-2014, 12:36 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 10:13 PM #3
- By pbector in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2015, 01:55 PM
- By all4dom in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:52 AM
- By Mase AB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:35 AM
- By GoreJak in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:11 PM
- By b8sville in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:07 PM