Had to restart my phone to get LTE engaged. Why?
So noticed a thread about people toggling airplane mode for LTE and I noticed today on the way home (in a large city) it wasn't going into LTE. Fifteen miles no LTE. Got home where I get great LTE and went off Wifi and it went into 3g. Restarted phone and its on LTE getting twenty mbps now.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-20-2014, 08:49 PM #3
- By UrbanRich in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:49 PM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:06 AM
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Jp3030 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:42 PM
- By jason landis in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 05:23 PM