Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need To Transfer Info From Samsung to Samsung

Hi,

I have a 2 year old Samsung Captivate Glide and a new s5. I need to transfer all the photos and text messages from my old phone to the new s5. I already have my contacts. I tried to download a Samsung transfer app to my old phone but it says the version isn't supported by my device.

Any help or answers would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Need To Transfer Info From Samsung to Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by WoodGlue View Post
    Hi,

I have a 2 year old Samsung Captivate Glide and a new s5. I need to transfer all the photos and text messages from my old phone to the new s5. I already have my contacts. I tried to download a Samsung transfer app to my old phone but it says the version isn't supported by my device.

Any help or answers would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Why don't you try transferring your data using the Samsung Link connect your older device and new device with the same samsung link account and you can transfer the data wirelessly.
    Hope this helps you out !!

Default Re: Need To Transfer Info From Samsung to Samsung

Or you could just go to Samsung's site and download Kies. You'll need version 3 for the GS5. Plug in one transfer, plug in the other one trasfer back.