- 2 Posts
Issue with Favorites/contacts on new phone
Recently got a Galaxy S 5 and it seems that when you click a person in your favorites, it auto calls them instead of giving you the page where you can choose to either msg or call a number like in the contacts section.
Is there an option to change that somewhere? I swear I can't find it.
- 05-21-2014, 02:37 PM #2
- 05-21-2014, 03:08 PM #4
Re: Issue with Favorites/contacts on new phone
If you want them on one of your home screens add contact widget 1X1 and it will put there face on your screen in a little box and when you touch it, it will open up either call or message as well. Very useful widget.
- 07-25-2014, 04:04 PM #5
- By Andyvalver in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Runnin_it in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Madd54 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Waqq As in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:56 AM
- By heccam in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:17 AM