App icon disappears when update happens
Quick question, I've noticed that sometimes when an app updates the app icon disappears and there is a stock android icon in it's place. Is there a quick refresh selection to bring it back that I'm not seeing or is the only way get it back doing a restart? Thanks!
- 05-21-2014, 11:05 PM #2
Re: App icon disappears when update happens
This is not uncommon, and usually has to do with either a major update, or sometimes a change to the icon. Are you talking about the icon on the homescreen, or in the App Manager/Drawer? If it's on the homescreen, just remove the shortcut, then place a new shortcut again--it should be the updated icon.
- By AppleHatr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2015, 01:36 PM
- By Nelimungous in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 59Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:12 PM
- By melissanelson110 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 07:36 PM
- By noidster in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:06 PM
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 02:10 PM