- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5: the two Speakers always on???
Hi I just bought Samsung Galaxy S5 two weeks ago
when I answer calls people next to me can hear the entire conversation through S5 back speaker without me clicking on the speaker button, if I do click the speaker the voices get magnified however if I un-click the speaker it is still working but with lower volume nevertheless the call can be still heard through the speaker and it is very clear
why is the two speakers always (front & back) on at the same time?
is there a way to deactivate the back speaker (the speaker is already turned off (un-clicked) though voices can still be heard very clearly through it)
is this a bug? I read somewhere it had to do with chrome update?
Anyone help please
my only solution now is to use a headphone to have some privacy
I am using the latest update Kitkat and performance improvement update
- 05-22-2014, 03:51 PM #2
- By Kevin Oates in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:35 PM
- By udaasnaslain in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2014, 07:30 AM
- By jessica_megan94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Dumo13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 07:15 AM