Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By sweetypie31
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Red Galaxy S5

    Did I miss the announcement of the red s5? My coworker swears that her brother is selling a red s5. I told her there is no red s5. She sends me these pics and all I see is a red s3 that they tried to bootleg to make it look like a s5. What do y'all think? 😂😂😂

    Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Galaxy S5-imagejpeg_0_2.jpg   Red Galaxy S5-img_6354.jpg  
  2. #2  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,917 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,540 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Your co-workers brother needs a swift kick.

    Looks like an AT&T red.
    "In God we trust....all others we investigate".

    "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Your co-workers brother needs a swift kick.

    Looks like an AT&T red.
    He's a hustler. The sad part is that he will make sell because he's going to get someone who doesn't know any better.
  4. #4  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,917 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,540 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    He's a hustler. The sad part is that he will make sell because he's going to get someone who doesn't know any better.
    Just for s&g's, what price is he asking?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Just for s&g's, what price is he asking?
    $150. Yet another indication this is bs.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    1Coopgt's Avatar

    Posts
    207 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    Did I miss the announcement of the red s5? My coworker swears that her brother is selling a red s5. I told her there is no red s5. She sends me these pics and all I see is a red s3 that they tried to bootleg to make it look like a s5. What do y'all think? ������

    Posted via Android Central App
    What makes you think it's an S3 besides the color ? Looks like an S5 to me. Speaker is in the right spot , Heart rate monitor is in the right place . Front looks correct too . Have them take a picture of the About Phone page in the settings so that the model number can be seen .
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Red Galaxy S5-gs5-galaxy-s5-2.70.jpg

    They make red. The question is, why $150???
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    I love how the touch key lights are on (if they even are lights) even though the screen's off. As if there weren't enough red flags.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Coopgt View Post
    What makes you think it's an S3 besides the color ? Looks like an S5 to me. Speaker is in the right spot , Heart rate monitor is in the right place . Front looks correct too . Have them take a picture of the About Phone page in the settings so that the model number can be seen .
    Check the front facing camera. It's in the wrong spot. It should but on the upper righthand side.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Coopgt View Post
    What makes you think it's an S3 besides the color ? Looks like an S5 to me. Speaker is in the right spot , Heart rate monitor is in the right place . Front looks correct too . Have them take a picture of the About Phone page in the settings so that the model number can be seen .
    the back cover looks funky. Like the etching of the writing is off.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by sweetypie31; 05-22-2014 at 07:23 PM.
  11. #11  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,917 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,540 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Silver earpiece - maybe they have them but mine is recessed a bit (this one looks like it sit high but could be the pic) and black.
  12. #12  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,917 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,540 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    the back cover looks funky. Like the etching of the writing is off.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yeah, that is a weird looking back cover. Is it "hot" when you pick it up?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    This is just suspect to me. My coworker nor her brother will tell me where the phone came from and they won't turn on the phone so that I can see it running. Maybe they never should have shown the phone to an actual s5 owner or a person who questions everything. 😂😂😂

    Posted via Android Central App
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Wouldn't trust it. That seems really shady.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Red Galaxy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    This is just suspect to me. My coworker nor her brother will tell me where the phone came from and they won't turn on the phone so that I can see it running. Maybe they never should have shown the phone to an actual s5 owner or a person who questions everything. ������

    Posted via Android Central App
    Or a person with a grain of common sense.

Similar Threads

  1. KitKat 4.4.2 on Galaxy S3
    By black02altimase in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 10:24 AM
  2. Samsung Galaxy S5: the two Speakers always on???
    By alawadhiya in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:38 AM
  4. 2.11 x Battery Life for Samsung Galaxy by Mugen Power
    By kaufmand in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 08:55 AM
  5. Root Galaxy SII SHV-E120L running 4.1.2
    By Dumo13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:15 AM

Posting Permissions